Tuesday, May 27, 2014

How to Put Pictures Side By Side in Blogger

Hi everyone!  I know it's been a few weeks, but I'm finally getting around to my blog and my Tech Tuesday post!



This was very popular on the poll!


Before you start the tutorial, I want to forewarn you that doing this can be kind of intimidating since it involves code.  I have my fingers crossed for you that you finish it in steps 1-3 (which involves no code)... but if not, just follow the steps in order.  Good luck!



Copy this code:
<br>
<table><tbody>
<tr><td>photoa
</td><td>photo b
</td></tr></tbody></table>
<br>


Here are my two pictures side by side:

http://www.pinterest.com/JessicaKings/tutorials-blogging-tips-and-tricks/
http://www.pinterest.com/JessicaKings/tutorials-using-technology-to-make-life-easier-for/ 

 You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
 Download this tutorial here! 
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week's poll, I'll add another blogger option: how to show HTML code on your blog (similar to what I did after step 5, above).

4 comments:

  1. I am SO happy I found this post again. I had noticed it a while back, but hadn't read it, and have lately been frustrated over trying to place pictures side-by-side. I'm intimidated to do much with html ... but your directions are so clear, I think I might be able to manage it! Thanks so much!!!
    I love the title of your blog, by-the-way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaattttttt Lasssssstttt! Yes. Now I can stop growling at blogger.
    ~Heather
    The Meek Moose
    The Meek Moose on TpT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to make my pictures side by side over and over before this tutorial. Thank you, thank you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! Best and kindest and easiest help!

    ReplyDelete