Saturday, April 5, 2014

Spring Smartboard Games & Milestone Sale!

Happy spring!  (Well.. not so happy spring if you're inside battling an infection like I am.  Ugh!)  Anyway, I have an exciting announcement... I finally hit a major milestone on Teachers Pay Teachers!  Check out this blog post to see me... I'm number 7!

Teachers Pay Teachers had a few recommendations on how to celebrate the milestone, including throwing a sale!  Check out my store tomorrow through Wednesday to get 20% off all of my interactive e-books and smartboard games!

Here are some of the items that will be included in the sale!

Butterfly Themed CVC Words Game for Smartboard or Promethean Board!

Earth Day CVC Words for Smartboard or Promethean Board!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easter-Sight-Words-Smartboard-or-Promethean-Board-Game-Frys-First-100-Words-1180458

Ladybug Themed CVCe Words Game for Smartboard or Promethean Board!

Spring Themed CCVC Words for Smartboard or Promethean Board!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spring-Themed-CVC-Words-Game-for-Smartboard-or-Promethean-Board-1179211



You can save 40% (plus the addition 20% of the sale!)  by grabbing all of these games as part of a bundle.  I will add new games to this bundle as I complete them so this is the best deal this will ever be!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bundle-of-Spring-Themed-Smartboard-and-Promethean-Board-Games-1194248

For ONE lucky follower... I will give all of these games to you for free if you can guess which children's movie I just watched! Be sure to leave your email address... the first person to guess correctly will get all eight games!

12 comments:

  1. Frozen?
    heyjbales@sbcglobal.net
    I have my fingers and toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Peabody and Sherman? I hope so because your SB files look amazing!
    loularkin@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am guessing Frozen. That is all my kids are talking about. It cracks me up when they just break in to song - Let It Go - while working and then all sing along. Amy
    qbeepatte@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since the others guessed Frozen, I'll say Monsters University or Despicable Me. My 20 year old loves those movies, but she doesn't care for Frozen, for some reason. I love your smartboard games!
    rasey44@myfrontiermail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frozen - so sweet! Love that movie.

    Shelly
    projectqn@tx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is watching Frozen. So I guess I will go with Frozen. cathycusson@walkerschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about the new Muppet movie? And if you haven't seen it, it's adorable :)

    helenmorse@corcoranunified.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How about The Pirate Fairies? I would love to win your bundle. It would make this 38 year veteran jump for joy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lego Movie? jmcpang78 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first guess was correct... I finally watched Frozen... but I can't wait to see some of the other movies! Sending it now!

    ReplyDelete