Tuesday, March 11, 2014

How to Search on Any Blog or Website

I have to admit, I felt so guilty adding this option to the Technology Tuesday poll because it's so easy to do.  When you see how simple it is, you're literally going to kick yourself!  I promise you, this entire tutorial will take you less than a minute!


Here is the poll:


And the easy, breezy tutorial!


 You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4WPihx63tTncWdKbENYVWV6dW8/edit?usp=sharing
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week, I'll add an option that no one has technically requested yet, but one that has made my life SO much easier that I need to share it... how to organize all of your professional development documents digitally!

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing tip! Thanks for ALL your tips, you have taught me so much :) Congrats of post 300!
    Teaching With Tammy

    ReplyDelete