Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cloud Types Interactive E-Books and Games for Smartboard (Freebie and a Bundle!)

I have been working on updating these books for quite sometime before I posted them... and I'm finally done!

First things first, let me start with the freebie:  the Introduction to Clouds E-Book.  This Smart Notebook file introduces the three main cloud types (cirrus, cumulus, and stratus) and has some really fun interactive components in it!  I used this book at the beginning of my unit and the students LOVED it!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Introduction-to-Cloud-Types-Interactive-E-Book-for-Smartboard-Freebie-1170166

Next, I did the interactive e-book on Cirrus Clouds with my class:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cirrus-Clouds-Interactive-E-Book-and-Games-for-Smartboard-1170122

Then, I moved onto the book for cumulus clouds:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cumulus-Clouds-Interactive-E-Book-and-Games-for-Smartboard-1170128

After that, I taught the students about stratus clouds:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Stratus-Clouds-Interactive-E-Book-and-Games-for-Smartboard-1170133

Then I moved onto cumulonimbus clouds (which is quite possible their favorite!)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Cumulonimbus-Clouds-Interactive-E-Book-and-Games-for-Smartboard-1170139

Each of those pictures links you to the book on TPT.  You'll save 20% if you buy the bundle!


For all of my loyal followers: I'll email this file to the first two people to comment for free!

17 comments:

  1. You do such amazing work! I love following your tech tips and my fellow teachers do, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! I need your email address so I can send it to you!

      Delete
  2. Love this e book for learning clouds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I need your email address so I can send it to you!

      Delete
  3. Even though I missed the first two, I still think this looks like a great resource! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this unit and would love to teach it to my first graders!!!
    Deb at Fabulously First

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful.
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super ebook! I love it and I know my first graders would too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all of your sweet comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You always create wonderful items!









    ReplyDelete
  9. I missed the chance to win, but I wanted to know if I don't have a smart board, are these files either printable or view-able on a computer with a projector?
    We just started our cloud work and these would be wonderful. I stalk your blog regularly. Missed out today doing my taxes...yuck. THYordan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no words to pay tribute to this blog writing, just wanna say awesome!
    http://freeingcanada.ca/about/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! emissen@santglen.catholic.edu.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like it.how can I get it from please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you click the pictures, it should bring you to the e-books. You'll need Smart Notebook to view them!

      Delete
  13. brodie1262@hotmail.com can you send it to me??

    ReplyDelete