Tuesday, November 19, 2013

How to See What's Been Pinned Recently From Your Blog!

I don't use this tip too frequently, but I remember when I first started blogging I would check this almost daily!  I was so curious to see what people were liking from my blog so I could be sure to offer them more of what they wanted to better build an audience.


It was no surprise to me that this took more than half of the votes on the poll!


Now for the simple, one step tutorial!


 You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4WPihx63tTnRkRsQ08yV0tORkU/edit?usp=sharing
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

Don't forget to check out the Technology Tuesday request form at the top of the page.  You can request exactly what you want me to add to the poll!  I try to choose options that a few people have requested, so be sure to put in your request when you get a chance!

That being said, for next week's poll, I'll be adding how to see which blog posts are your most popular!

2 comments:

  1. How simple and useful! Thank you! I am needing all the help I can get!
    Kindergarten is my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these brilliant tutorials. Each one has been excellent! You are such a star to be so helpful! xxx

    ReplyDelete