Tuesday, August 27, 2013

How to Make a Bunting Banner in PowerPoint!

I just knew that this option would be popular on the poll!  And it was perfect timing since I was planning on making a bunting banner this week for my classroom! 


More than half of you voted for this in the polls!


Now, onto the tutorial!






I am printing that bunting banner first thing tomorrow morning!  I love how it looks!!!

You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Drive.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week's poll,  I'll add how to use/open QR codes.  I figured this would be a good prerequisite for how to make your own QR codes!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my thank you! I storied this on my own and it took forever! I didn't think to group the shapes. You're a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing. I don't know if I could do this- but you actually make it seem like I could! :) Thank you so much for this tutorial!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog, and OMG I love your helpful posts! I'm definitely signing on as your newest follower! Thanks so much for the work you do to help your fellow educators and bloggers!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your tech tips each week. Would you consider posting an {idiot-proof!} way to make a Facebook pop-up 'like' button appear on a blog in Blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post!
    Deborah
    SplitMultigradeClassroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica,
    Long time reader, love your blog and I love how you teach me something new each week. I've always wanted to know how to highlight my blog page on someone's comments. Help me, Jessica!

    @Anita, I would also like a tutorial for a Facebook pop-up button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make your business dynamic and prosper by using the most effective pop up advertising

    Katie Lennon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I just made a great Welcome bunting flawlessly with your help! I even changed the orientation of the slide to make each triangle a bit larger. Thanks so much for sharing your tips!
    Stephanie
    Lunch, Snacks, and Recess

    ReplyDelete