Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Technology Tuesday Postponed

Unfortunately I have to postpone the "Technology Tuesday" tutorial this week.  I'm feeling a bit under the weather and my sinus headache is really making looking at the computer difficult!

I'm going to extend the poll... but it's been really temperamental this week!  I know a number of votes were lost (I checked earlier in the week and it had 7 votes, then it reset and 5 other people voted, then it reset again and now it only has 3 votes... ugh!)  I hosted the poll through another site (Poll Daddy), which is known to be more reliable... be sure to vote again!


  1. I have been trying to vote for 'how to print on envelopes' but it won't let me. Hope you're feeling better soon!
    Mrs. Bremer’s Kindergarten

    1. When it had 7 votes that was the most popular option so I felt so bad that all the votes were lost! Now it's down from 3 votes to 1 vote... I don't get it!

  2. Yuck; those headaches are the worst! Feel better soon!

    Teach On.