Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to Make Your Own Cut and Paste Items in PowerPoint!

Cut and paste items are incredibly popular with the kids... and this tutorial reminds me that I really need to incorporate them into my lesson plans more!  This tutorial has a lot of steps, but it's actually really quick to do!


Here are the poll results for this week:
 

Now, onto the tutorial!








You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

As for next week's poll, i'll be adding how to make a foldable in PowerPoint!




7 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I'm learning so much from you. Thanks for all your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! The visuals help out so much.

    thanks
    matt
    Digital: Divide & Conquer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your explanation simplified the process for me. I can save a few steps and LOTS of time! Thanks for sharing!

    Angela
    The Teacher's Desk 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this! I love how easy you make it to follow. :)
    Shibahn
    Mrs. Landry's Land of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate this tutorial. I will try it out during the summer. I used to make my own cut & paste for classroom use and it was on a Mac. This was over 12 years ago. I am excited in using power point this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know about control D, thanks for the tip! You're so smart!
    :) dana

    ReplyDelete