Saturday, October 20, 2012

Using Technology to Improve Instruction! (Free Presentiation!!!)

I have to say... I am the type of person who likes to work days, weeks, or even months in advance.  I never procrastinate at all. Period.  End of story. Well... I take that back.  I only ever procrastinate when it's time for report cards!  Does anyone else have this problem? 

Since it's report card weekend I'm obviously getting distracted!  But... my loss is your gain!  I came across a super fun presentation from a PD I did over the summer!  And obviously it's about technology!!!  Click the picture below to check it out!


The presentation is separated into two sections...
  1. "Collect" - where you can collect free resources and ideas
  2. "Create" - where you can create your own resources for the classroom.
As for the create sections, I've actually done tutorials on two of the five websites listed, and you can check those out by clicking the pictures below!



Enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I procrastinate on everything. ESPECIALLY report cards. I don't know why, but I despise filling them out. I usually do them the night before! I love all your tutorials, they are so helpful. If You take request, I'd love to know how to make files smaller-if that's possible- for example, when I make some packets with lots of graphics, they take forever to open. Or how to embed things but have an editable PDF.
    :)
    Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just tell you how excited I am to have found your blog. I have scrolled through several of your posts and I am so excited by what I'm seeing. This blog is AMAZING!! I just downloaded your sight word cootie catchers. I plan on using them tomorrow. I can't wait! Your newest follower!
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your looking for ideas I would love to know how you make graphics or how to make backgrounds. I love to draw but I have no idea where to start. Or what programs I need?
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I too procrastinate especially on report cards. Just have to spot out why.

    John
    MCITP

    ReplyDelete