Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sanitizer Trick for Child-Size Squirts!!!

When I decided to try this in class the other day, I immediately kicked myself for not having discovered it sooner!  I took a rubberband that was sitting on my desk and wrapped it around the top of the sanitizer bottle.  I had to adjust it a little bit (I wrapped it a few extra times) to get it to be the perfect amount of sanitizer, but it truly is that... perfect!


I was inspired to at do this by this genius pin that recommended using a hair tie on a soap bottle!  I've actually had this pinned for months and never though about using it on a sanitizer bottle before today!

Click the picture to see the original pin!

6 comments:

  1. Doing this in the morning! Fabulous idea! Thanks for sharing!
    Jana
    jprowell11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! We've gone through a lot in just one month of school! Trying it out on Monday - thanks!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's crazy how much sanitizer we've used since September... and it's not even cold/flu season yet! I hope this helps lower consumption!!!

      Delete