Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Parts Bulletin Board and Craft!

I love the way my new bulletin board came out!


We cut open the pumpkin and explored its insides using our five senses.  Then, I had the kids make these cute projects to show the parts of a pumpkin.  They labeled the stem, seeds, pulp, and shell.


Then, I made this fun 3D pumpkin that showcases each of the parts of the pumpkin.


I just love how it all came out! Does anyone else have a cute pumpkin themed bulletin board?  I've seen a bunch on Pinterest but I'd love to see more.  Leave me a link of your bulletin board!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was so happy with how it came out!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! It's so fun creating bulletin boards! Congrats!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm making it my goal this year to have cuter bulletin boards! :)

      Delete
  3. I like your 3d pumpkin! I hope it's inside your classroom though, becasue in my experience, something like that would be too tempting for passing fingers in the hall.

    I'd like to feature this and some other ideas from your blog as part of my 100 follower celebration, would you consider linking up?

    http://readingwithmissd.blogspot.ca/2012/10/100-followers-celebration.html
    Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about that also but shockingly it lasted the whole month!
      Congrats on 100 followers!

      Delete