Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How to Take the Background Out of a Photograph!

It's Tuesday again!  I am fighting falling asleep at my computer to write up this post, and I'm hoping I don't fall asleep here and end up posting it after midnight!  The winner of this week's poll was how to remove the background from photos.


This option was a big hit in the poll!


Now, onto the tutorial...








You can download this tutorial as a PDF by clicking this picture!
Note: This tutorial is hosted on Google Docs.  To save it from there, just open the file and click File > Download to save onto your computer!

For next week's poll, I'm adding how to put a watermark on your photo!  Be sure to vote!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish the magic wand did all of the work but I can definitely manage this. Thanks! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Second Grade Freebies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the background is a solid color it sometimes does... but more likely than not you'll need the eraser. At least it's not too difficult!

      Delete
  2. Thank you once again for a fantastic tip! I look forward to getting your email updates - so useful.

    Sue
    sos-supply

    www.sos-supply.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!!! Your tutorial was helpful..impressive for late night post!! Kuddos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this! I am going to check out gimpshot now!

    Sarah
    Using My Teacher Voice

    ReplyDelete