Saturday, June 9, 2012

Easy Way to Make a "Grab My Blog Button" Code

Sarah over at Miss A's Kindergarten asked me if I had a blog button code and I actually didn't!  I played around with HTML to make my own, but I was messing up somewhere along the line.  Then, I found this awesome website:


It does all of the HTML work for you... and you can even pick custom colors for your code box and text!  All you have to do is copy and paste the completed code to your blog!  Check mine out in the sidebar to see how it looks!

Thanks to Sarah for inspiring me to do this! Everyone, please stop by her blog to show her some love... she also has Technology Tutorials (with videos!) so I know you'll love her!



14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning me in your post!! You are so sweet. I noticed earlier today that you put up your button, and I stuck it in my Amazing Blogs section! :)

    I'm glad that I could inspire you, because all your posts have inspired me to begin my own blog!

    Miss A's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I really like your first tech tutorial and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a lot more of them! I already voted on your poll and I'm excited to see your next post!

      Delete
  2. This is great!! I put your link on my Teachers Teach to Blog facebook page:)

    https://www.facebook.com/TeachersTeachToBlog

    Tammy
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always post the helpful stuff!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial!! I love your technology posts!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This one is nice and simple, so I figured I'd post it right away rather than waiting until a Tuesday when someone votes on it! I hope it helps!

      Delete
  5. I love your CUTE blog! I'm a new follower! :)
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love it if you could link this, or a post of your choosing to my Tips for Newbies Linky. Your site has really helped me.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success
    http://surfingtosuccess.blogspot.com/2012/07/tips-for-newbies-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great tutorial! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete