Monday, May 28, 2012

Ending Blends -nk and -ng Uno Game

One of the coolest parts about blog hopping and blogging is seeing what others are interested in.  That's why I love my Technology Tuesday poll... it really helps me tune in my blog posts to what interests you!

This product came in as a special request on TPT... an Uno game to correlate with the Wilson Language Training Program, Unit 2.1.  It's focused on real and nonsense words that end with -ng and -nk.  I created an Uno game for these words... click any of the pictures below to head to my TPT store to purchase it for $2. 

And... if you have any product requests, feel free to let me know!





8 comments:

  1. Too cute! What a great way to get the kids engaged!

    -Krista
    The Second Grade Superkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ending blends are so hard for my students. This looks like such a fun game to help them learn these!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really having a blast playing the Uno games! They seem to forget that they are still learning!

      Delete
  3. This is adorable! I know the kiddos will LOVE this too!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really do love playing games!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! I am usually the go-to person for all these techy-things and I am sooo happy to find you to be my go-to person! I am a new follower!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm heading over to your blog now and right off the bat your header uses two of my favorite fonts, so I love you already! And you teach at a charter school?! Me too! I'm looking forward to following your blog as well!

      Delete