Monday, May 7, 2012

Another Library Organization Update!

Every time I get requests for extra labels for my library organization set, I just love it because it makes the set an even better deal!  Today, I added an additional 20 labels to my library set, bringing the set to a total of 132 labels.... for only $8.  And, the best part is, you can get it for 28% now through May 8 with the TPT sale that is going on!



This new update added the following topics:

Authors and Series
Olivia
Jan Brett
Kevin Henkes
Franklin

ELA Topics
Rhyming
Reference
Classics
Mysteries

Social Studies
People & Places
Feelings
Growing Up
Presidents
Native Americans
Canada
Continents
Geography

General Topics
Science
Phonics
History
Technology

To see the full set of 132 labels, check out Teachers Pay Teachers!

4 comments:

  1. These are so awesome! Thank you for doing them. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to organize my library for next year since my classroom set up is changing, but I am keeping these labels in mind because I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you are able to use them. Remember, you can always email me with requests for custom labels so they can better fit your needs!

      Delete
  2. I really need to organize my library! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! The process of organizing can be a pain but it's well worth it in the end!

      Delete