I've been tagged by Miss T over at Journey of a Substitute Teacher!
Here Are The Rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
The questions that Miss T asked were:
1. If you could teach any grade, what would it be?
Kindergarten! I was so lucky to land a job in my dream grade and I love every minute of it!
2. What is the one thing you couldn't live without in your classroom?
Do I have to pick just one? Magnetic tape, velcro, clothespins, cardstock, and of course, lamination!
3. What's one thing you need in your classroom?
Something I need that I don't have? More storage space!
4. What's your favorite school lunch?
I eat frequently throughout the day, so my lunch is usually just yogurt and an apple.
5. Do you have a favorite tv show?
Tons of them! How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones... it's really an assortment!
6. Do you have writers's block as a blogger sometimes?
Not yet! I've only been blogging for a month so I still have plenty of things I want to write about!
7. What talent you would like to be able to do?
Ha! See my answer to number 10 for this one! I would love to be able to stop time to get more done in a day!
8. Who's your favorite musician/group right now?
Adele & Sara Bareilles
9. Best teaching moment ever?
Every minute of every day. The moment that you see the light bulb go off and a child realizes that they understand something. The moment that you engage an otherwise unmotivated student. The moment when you know that you made a difference!
10. Any funny sayings or happenings that happened in your class this week yet?
One of my kids said to me: "Are you good at everything?" I just laughed and responded jokingly "Yes, I am!" He went on to this whole tangent that I must be a superhero with the power to do everything. Except put more time in a day (#7!)
Ok, so now here are the ten bloggers I am tagging:
Lacey @ Wild About Teaching
April @ Wolfelicious
Vickie @ Mrs. Plant's Press
Jeannie @ Kindergarten Lifestyle
April @ Fun 2B in First
Ms. Patterson @ Pocket Full of Kinders
Mel & Seusstastic
Deedee @ Mrs. Will's Kindergarten
Crystal @ Kreative in Kinder
Nicole @ Rowdy in Room 300
My ten questions for you ladies are:
1. What was the best thing that happened in your classroom this week?
2. What is your favorite "kids say the darndest thing" type quote from your classroom?
3. What is your favorite subject and/or topic to teach?
4. When did you first know that you wanted to be a teacher?
5. What is your favorite teacher program that you use either with your kids or to create things?
6. What is your favorite book to use as a read aloud?
7. What is your favorite book to read yourself (a teacher book or a book for fun)?
8. What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
9. How you do balance blogging with teaching and with family?
10: If you had won that 640 million dollar mega millions jackpot, would you still teach?!