Friday, March 16, 2012

A Freebie to Celebrate!

Since I finally figured out how to add the button to follow me and I have my first four followers, I figured I'd celebrate a bit by posting a free game!  Click any of the pictures to take you to my TPT store to download it!

egged!  a FREE easter-themed cvc word game, perfect for centers!

cute cards from a free easter-themed cvc word game, perfect for centers!




To my new followers - thank you for following my new blog!   Enjoy the freebie!  Let me know if you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, I stopped by to say HELLO and to let you know I am follower #5 on your blog. I love the EGGStraordinarily cute freebie you have!

    Deb from Fabulously First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks or sharing. I found you through TBA's Freebie Friday and am a new follower.
    Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Great freebie! :)
    I am your newest follower!

    Mary
    Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the egged activity. Thanks for sharing. I am your newest follower via Mrs Lirette's Spring Linky Party.

    Heather
    Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete